Below you can read a selection of casting for refining products and you will know which one is suitable for your space. We now recommend the following 10 top-rated casting for refining products of this year. Looking for casting for refining products? We have a wide selection at great prices. We’re constantly updating this list as we review and rate new bags frequently.
#1 1-2KG MegaCast, Foundry Clay Graphite Crucibles Black Cup Furnace Torch Melting Casting Refining Gold Silver Copper Brass Aluminum
- Designed for Melting Gold, Silver, Copper, Brass, Aluminum and More!
- Outside Dimensions – 3.5″ Dia. x 3.75″ Length – Inside Dimensions – 2.75″ Dia. x 3.25″ Depth
- Torch Application – Designed to use with Fuel/Gas and Medium/ High Heat Induction Furnaces and Kilns
- They can be used with our propane melting furnaces as well as a standard torch method. Not for use in a Coal Foundry
- Clay Graphite Foundry Crucible, #1- 1kg
Our After-sales is always positioned to help the customer, whatever the difficulty of your problem, all the questions can be asked online.
With the above considerations, you should be able to avoid purchasing a fake casting for refining product. We hope this blog has been helpful for you.
The company’s first-class after-sales service and existing good reputation in the market can be used as a basis for us to buy.
4 Pieces Graphite Ingot Mold Stir Rod Stick Set, 5-in-1 Graphite Casting Ingot Mold Coin Combo Metal Refining Scrap Mold, 1 KG Graphite Ingot Crucible Mould, 2 Graphite Stir Rod Stick for Melting
- What you get: this package includes 1 piece of 5-in-1 graphite casting ingot mold, 1 piece of 1 kg graphite ingot crucible mould, and 2 pieces of graphite stir rod sticks, totally 4 pieces in 1 package, convenient combination set to meet your DIY needs for melting casting refining metal jewelry gold silver
- Size information: the 5-in-1 metal refining scrap mold measures about 72 x 57 x 12 mm, and the 1 kg crucible mould is 100 x 50 x 25 mm in outer diameter, and 90 x 40 x 20 mm in inner diameter; Each crucible stir rod is about 12 inches/ 30 cm long, and 5/16 inch/ 0.8 cm in diameter, please check these sizes carefully before purchasing
- Wide range of applications: these graphite ingot molds are suitable for experiments and smelting of non-ferrous metals, including gold, silver, copper, aluminum, and so on, which are designed for lab, test analysis and other purposes; Considering the product size, it is more suitable for small-capacity metal melting projects
- Product advantages: these graphite casting molds are featured with nice thermal stability and corrosion resistance to strong acid and alkali, fast cooling, nice thermal conductivity properties can highly shorten the casting time and save energy
- Nice material: these melting casting molds are mainly made of graphite, the ash content of the 1 kg crucible mould is less than 0.1 percent, which can ensure that the metal purity will not be affected during refining; The 5-in-1 casting mold is with hardness 51 HSD, 89 MPA compression resistance, 48.7 MPa flex resistance, bulk density 1.86 g per cubic cm, making sure that the metal purity will not be affected during refining; Graphite stir rod sticks is 1.75 in density, and 0.2 in granularity
#3-4 Kg Clay Graphite Foundry Crucible Kit w/ 26″ Foundry Crucible Flask Tongs Gold Silver Metal Refining Casting Tool
- Includes a No. 3 – 4 Kg crucible, & a pair of 26″ tongs
- Rated to withstand temperatures up to 1560°F to 2912°F (850°C to 1600°C)
- Heavy-duty flask tongs measure: 26″ long
- Ideal for metal melting, casting, & refining applications
- Crucible is made from a combination of clay & graphite materials
6″ Wire Combination Strip Ring Ingot for Melting Casting Refining Gold Silver Copper Aluminum Brass and Precious Metals
- 6″ Strip Wire Ingot Mold
- 3 Sizes
- Easy To Use
- Designed to Cast Flat Strips and Wires
- Works with Gold, Silver, Copper, Aluminum and More!
Which One of casting for refining products is best?
It’s difficult to know which casting for refining product is the best for you. You may think that choosing a product is just about deciding what you want, but it isn’t always that easy. There are many factors to consider when trying to choose the right product, including price and quality.
You should also consider
– Which One is the best product for your home
– What are the benefits of using casting for refining products in your home
– How to use casting for refining products to get great results
– The top 5 reasons why you should use casting for refining, and how they can help you
It has been proven over and over again that new products in your home can make a big difference. how to take advantage of these new casting for refining products?
It is important to replace worn-down items with newer, more useful ones. This blog post will explore what you need to know about updating your casting for refining products and give you some suggestions about how you can do so!
Graphite Stir Rod Stick Crucible Stir Rod Long Carbon Stirring Rod Graphite Crucible Stir Stick for Melting Casting Refining Gold Silver Copper, 12 Inch Length, 5/16 Inch Diameter (5)
- Tips for applying: with good thermal conductivity, graphite is ideal for heat transfer with little heat loss, when applying our long carbon stirring rod to stir, you should use a thread to tie the graphite rod to the small iron bar or wooden chopsticks, to increase length and prevent burns, be careful to do that please
- Designed for: these graphite crucible stir sticks are designed for lab, for stirring liquid metals, melting, casting, refining metals such as gold, silver, copper and others, you can use these sticks to stir and help you with your casting projects
- Reliable material: graphite electrode rod is made of graphite, endowed with heat resistance, wear resistance and lubricity, has a feature of thermal conductivity, it is proper for eating transfer with uniform heating and needs less fuel, reliable and safe for you to apply
- Long enough: each of our crucible stir rod measures approx. 30 cm/ 12 inches in length, and 0.8 cm/ 5/16 inch in diameter, quite long for you to use, and it is approx. 0.2 in granularity, 1.75 in density, with careful procedures, durable to use
- Quantity of the package: there will be 5 pieces graphite stir rod sticks provided for you, sufficient quantity to meet your needs for daily use, replacement and sharing
OTOOLWORLD Gold Silver Graphite Ingot Mold Mould Crucible for Melting Casting Refining (1kg)
- High quality graphite ingot mold
- you can select the size you need, and the size you can find on the listing photo
- for gold and silver melting after the formation of gold and silver pieces
- can also be used as graphite crucible melting into non-ferrous metals, test analysis, as the ingot mold and other purposes
- the capacity is an approximate number= inside Length*Width*Height*0.9
When you consider buying a casting for refining product
It’s a tough choice, but the best way to buy products and services online is by doing your due diligence.
When you know what options are out there for each category of purchase – it can feel like an adventure in itself!
It’s important to make the right choice when picking out a product for yourself.
There are many different options available at any given moment and it can be difficult determining what will work best with your lifestyle or taste!
A lot of people turn towards reviews online as well but beware: not all those listed have actually used them before judging their review solely off one bad experience could land you with something that does absolutely nothing for you whatsoever so read carefully.
Graphite Crucible 12″ Long Stir Rod For Melting Casting Refining Gold Silver Copper 5/16″ Diameter
- PMC Supplies High Density Graphite Crucible Stir Rod
- Great for stirring liquid metals
- Easy To Use
- Listing contains 1 stir rod only
- Graphite Crucibles Sold Separately
Finding the correct retailers for your casting for refining purchase
Researching the correct retailer to buy a casting for refining product can be time-consuming and frustrating. This article is meant to make it easier for you by listing some of the most popular retailers for your desired purchase.
We will help you to find the retailer that best suits your needs.
I’m sure you’ve all had that moment when you’re in a store and see something that reminds you of the perfect gift for someone.
We don’t carry the casting for refining product or brand, we will direct you to many of our partner retailers who do.
All you have to do is click on “view more” on our pages and find them there!!!
1+ 2kg Graphite Ingot Casting Mold Mould Graphite Crucible Melting Casting Refining for Silver Gold Gold Silver Nonferrous Metal
- The main material is graphite, hardly ash content ensures that the metal purity will not be affected during the metal refining process.
- The mold can be applied for experiments and smelting of non-ferrous metals, such as gold, silver, copper, aluminum, lead and so on.
- Temperature Could be 3632 F(2000 C),Resistant to Strong Acids and Alkaline.Clean and Non-Stick Material,Previous Quality for Jewelry Casting.
- There are 2 pieces of graphite ingot molds in this package.
- If our products have any problem, we promise to help you within 24hrs.
2 Pieces Graphite Ingot Mould Crucible Mould for Casting Gold Silver Metal Aluminum Copper Brass Melting Refining (4 x 2 x 1 Inch)
- Reliable material: main material is graphite, the ash content is less than 0.1 percent, ensuring that the metal purity will not be affected during metal refining; Rapid cold and hot use conditions, with nice thermal stability
- Nice characteristics: it has nice thermal conductivity, which can greatly shorten the melting time and save energy, and withstand 2000 degrees Celsius, nice acid and alkali resistance, nice corrosion resistance, impact resistance, 89 MPA compression resistance, and 48.7 MPa flex resistance
- Widely applicable: the mould can be applied for experiments and smelting of non-ferrous metals, such as gold, silver, copper, aluminum, and so on; Considering the size of this product, it is more suitable for small-capacity metal melting
- Ingot mould size: 1KG graphite ingot mould outer is 100 x 50 x 25 mm/ 4 x 2 x 1 inch, inner is 90 x 40 x 20 mm/ 3.54 x 1.6 x 0.8 inch; 2KG graphite ingot mould outer is 100 x 60 x 40 mm/ 3.93 x 2.36 x 1.57 inch, inner is 85 x 45 x 30 mm/ 3.35 x 1.77 x 1.18 inch, melting and casting metals like gold, silver, brass, aluminum, copper, zinc, plumbum, and more; The capacity is an approximate volume is 1 kg hold or 500g silver
- What you receive: there are 2 pieces of graphite ingot moulds in this package include 2 different size, enough quantity for you to use, improving your work efficiency in daily life
26″ ProCast Foundry Crucible Flask Tongs for Graphite Refinery Crucibles for Melting Casting Refining Gold Silver Copper
- Measures: 26″ Long
- Holds Foundry Crucibles up to 6″ in Diameter
- Heavy-Duty and Durable
- Great For Handling Hot Crucibles and Hot Flasks
Best place to buy casting for refining products
A customer’s choice of retailer is an important decision when you are buying casting for refining products. Retailers may vary in price, quality, and reliability; it is up to the customer which factors they prioritize when making their decision.
It is always a challenge to find the best place to buy casting for refining products. It can be difficult because there are so many retailers and each one has different prices and offers different types of casting for refining products. You might think that is easy, just go with what you think is the cheapest or the most convenient but it’s not that simple.
If the retailer offers some sort of return policy on their products, then this ensures that if there are any issues with the product or it doesn’t work properly, you can always take it back and at least receive a partial refund on what was purchased.
FASTTOBUY 6 KG Propane Melting Furnace Kit w Graphite Crucible and Tongs 1300°C /2372°F Casting Refining Smelting for Precious Metals Gold Silver Tin Aluminum 7-in-1 Melting Casting Tool
- 【YAY! ENJOY THE MELTING! 】-Turning waste into treasure, 6KG of crucible capacity means you can direct smelting of CPU’s for gold and precious metals recovery or turn those old aluminum cans into $.We help you convert those scraps of copper and rotten iron into beautiful works of art, and the value will be increased by a hundredfold immediately.
- 【POWERFUL HEAT PERFORMANCE】-Equipped with a single burner with 250000W/H power and adjustable 30 psi regulator propane maintains to maximize heat efficiency. Propane melting furnace can be heated up to 1300 °C / 2372 °F and can melt metals with a melting point below 1300 ° C in 15-20 Minutes such as gold, sterling silver, pure copper, and aluminum.
- 【TWO COMPACITY FOR FLEXIBILITY】-Large – 6KG of LARGE crucible capacity means you can melt more anything such as 12KG gold,7KG silver,6KG copper,1.6KG aluminum.Small- After melting into a pure metal liquid, an object is definitely needed to contain this high-temperature substance, so we intimately provide a 113ML Graphite Ingot Mold.
- 【OUTSTANDING HEAT INSULATION】-We beat the competition with 2″ ceramic cotton + 1″ refractory than competitor’s thin ceramic cotton version. Coated with our special refractory it can hold 2600° Fahrenheit (1425° Celsius Approx.), which increases the furnace’s fuel efficiency up to 40% and refractory life up to 50%.(NOTE: there might be some cracks inside the fireproof mud, no influence to its use though. If you care about this, pls think twice before ordering）
- 【IDEAL CHOICE HOME MELTING】Perfect 8-in-1 melting kit, comes with the parcel are Propane Furnace /Single Burner /6KG Crucible /113ML Graphite Ingot Mold / 30 PSI Adjustable Propane Regulator /Tongs / High-temperature Gloves/ Instruction Manual. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if have any question about our product or the instruction.
5-in-1 Graphite Casting Ingot Mold Coin Combo Metal Casting Refining Scrap Bar for Melting Casting Refining Metal Jewelry Gold Silver Brass Zinc Aluminum (2)
- Outside dimensions: 72 x 57 x 12 mm, the mold has 3 rectangular slots and 2 round holes, suitable for melting and casting bars or coin metals, gold, silver, copper and other alloy tool steel, please check the size before purchasing
- Different usages: graphite casting ingot mold can be applied for experiments and smelting of non-ferrous metals, including gold, silver, copper, aluminum, and so on, which can also be applied as graphite crucible melting into non-ferrous metals, test analysis, as the ingot mold and other purposes; Considering the size of this product, it is more suitable for small-capacity metal melting
- Works well: nice thermal stability for withstanding 2000 degrees Celsius, fast cooling, nice corrosion resistance to strong acid and alkali, nice thermal conductivity properties which highly shorten the casting time and save energy; It keeps its natural graphite of various physical and chemical properties; This mold is ideal for making several bars at the same
- Reliable material: mainly made of graphite, these molds are with hardness 51 HSD, 89 MPA compression resistance, 48.7 MPa flex resistance, bulk density 1.86 g per cubic cm, ensuring that the metal purity will not be affected during metal refining; Nice thermal conductivity and corrosion, well heat transfer
- Nice temperature resistance: graphite crucible let the products more durable than ordinary material products, which can withstand more than 2000 degrees Celsius high temperature
Compare prices, shipping rates, and return policies of the retailers
You might be surprised at how much a casting for refining product will vary in price, quality, and availability depending on where you go! If the retailer offers some sort of return policy on their products, you need to ensure that if there are any issues with the product or it doesn’t work properly.
The best way to pick a retailer is based on who has what you’re looking for, but there are the above factors that might influence which one is best suited for your needs. The quality of your supplies needs to be consistent – your customers associate poor quality with you, not your suppliers.
Take a look at who is running the company- if they have any experience in retail or customer service then this would be a good sign. The best way to find out about customer satisfaction is through reading reviews left by other people who have already used the company’s products or services before.
Ceramic Torch Crucible Dish Cup Tong Set Melting Pouring Casting Refining Gold Silver Copper
- Ceramic Torch Crucible Set
- 16″ Long Ceramic Crucible Tongs
- Jewelers Melting Kit
- Easy To Use
- Designed for Torch Application
#1-2Kg Premium Black Foundry Clay Graphite Crucibles Cup Furnace Torch Melting Casting Refining for Gold. Also Great for Silver, Copper, Brass, Aluminum
- NEW LONG LIFE BLACK COATING -Clay Graphite Foundry Crucible
- Outside Dimensions – 3 1/2″ Dia. x 3 5/8″ Length – Inside Dimensions – 2 3/4″ Dia. x 3 1/4″ Depth
- Rated to withstand temperatures up to 1560°F – 2912° F (850°C – 1600°C)
- Torch Application or Furnace Application – Designed to use with Fuel/Gas and Medium/ High Heat Induction Furnaces and Kilns
We have put together some of our favorite casting for refining product reviews that will help you find the best casting for refining product for your needs.
We have compiled a list of the best casting for refining products on Amazon, from clothes to electronics and everything in between.
We are happy to help you with your purchase! We provide free shipping, as well as a hassle-free return policy. Looking for a new tool to enhance your life?
Finding the best casting for refining products for your needs can be a daunting task. It’s difficult to know where to start, what you’re looking for, and if the casting for refining product is worth it.
Luckily, there are plenty of shopping websites that make finding the perfect casting for refining product easy!
We are all about casting for refining products that have functions. But, not just any function will do. We will help you find them!
Get in touch with us and we’ll recommend some of our top pick casting for refining products. We help you to choose casting for refining products online.